**Note early start time**
Videoconference Link: https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/a96d48473c8a4923948f7447b897a5a1
UC members expected present:
Campagnola, Halverson, Sandgren, Ventura, Warfield (chair), Wolf
1. (1:00 pm) Meeting commences.
2. Guest: Karl Scholz, Provost
3. (no earlier than 1:30) Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(e) to discuss university business matters with competitive implications
4. (2:30) Reconvene in open session
5. (2:30) Guest: Patrick Sims, Chief Diversity Officer
6. (2:45) Announcements and updates
7. Consent item: Approve minutes of the meeting of April 13, 2020
8. (no earlier than 2:50) Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c) and (f) to discuss grievances
9. Reconvene in open session to adjourn.
Next meeting April 27: Karl Scholz, Provost; Laurent Heller, Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration; Rebecca Blank, Chancellor; Michael Bernard-Donals, Vice Provost for Faculty and Staff; Keith Findley and Jake McCulloch on behalf of Labor Codes Licensing Committee (Fair Trade Resolution)