1. Four faculty members appointed for three-year terms.
2. Two academic staff members appointed for three-year terms.
3. Two university staff members appointed for three-year terms.
4. Seven students appointed for one-year terms.
5. Six ex officio members from University Health Services (or their designees):
a. UHS Communications Manager
b. UHS Director of Administrative Services
c. UHS Director of Medical Services
d. UHS Co-Director of Mental Health Services
e. UHS Director of Environmental & Occupational Health
f. UHS Executive Director
1. To promote and enhance health and community on campus;
2. Act as a liaison between students and other members of the university community to identify and address the health care needs of the student population;
3. Act as an advisory resource to University Health Services and other members of the university community who are involved in producing and disseminating resources that promote healthy people, families and communities.