A. MEMBERSHIP. The Committee on Undergraduate Recruitment, Admissions, and Financial Aid shall consist of the following members:
1. Six faculty members appointed for four-year terms.
2. Two academic staff members appointed for four-year terms.
3. Two university staff members appointed for four-year terms.
4. Four students appointed for one-year terms.
5. The Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, ex officio nonvoting.
6. The Director of Financial Aid, ex officio nonvoting.
7. The Director of Admissions, ex officio nonvoting
8. The Vice Provost for Diversity and Climate or designee, ex officio nonvoting.
1. Advises and makes recommendations to the Division of Enrollment Management, and other administrative offices as appropriate, on all policies, procedures, and operations related to undergraduate recruitment, admissions and financial aid.
2. Monitors, reviews, and evaluates new policies and procedures, as well as formulation, substantive modification, implementation, and outcomes of university policies and procedures related to undergraduate recruitment, admissions, and financial aid.
3. Reports annually to the official governance bodies representing the faculty, academic staff, university staff, and students.