A. MEMBERSHIP. The Committee on Retirement Issues shall include the following members appointed for three-year terms:
1. Three active faculty members.
2. Three active academic staff members.
3. Three active university staff members.
4. Five retired members appointed by the UW-Madison Retirement Association
5. The chair shall be appointed by the University Committee from among the faculty members appointed pursuant to A.1. Academic staff and university staff appointed pursuant to A.2. and A.3. may be appointed to serve as co-chair.
1. Review and make recommendations on university services relating to retirees.
2. Review and make recommendations on services relating to retirement planning.