A. MEMBERSHIP. The Committee on Committees shall consist of the following members:
- Ten members: four elected by the Faculty (one from each faculty division); two appointed by and from the University Committee; and one member from each faculty division appointed by the respective divisional executive committees.
- The members elected by the Faculty shall serve four-year terms
- The members from the University Committee shall serve one-year terms and may be reappointed.
- The members appointed by the divisional executive committees shall serve four-year terms
- In accordance with 6.02.A., appoints faculty members of Chapter 6 committees unless other provision for selection is made.
- Appoints chairs of appointed Chapter 6 committees after such consultation with the chancellor or provost as may be appropriate.
- In accordance with 6.06.C., nominates two faculty members for each place seat to be filled by faculty election on an elected Chapter 6 committee. Its nominees shall be announced at a meeting of the senate in February. Additional nominations may be made from the floor at that meeting. The election shall be held as specified in 6.06.
- With the assistance of the secretary of the faculty, maintains a record of each faculty member’s service in governance and other information relevant to the selection of faculty for committee service and other governance responsibilities.
- The Committee on Committees members from the University Committee shall not participate in the selection of the nominees for the University Committee.