A. MEMBERSHIP. The Archives Committee consists of the following members:
- Three faculty members appointed for three-year terms.
- One academic staff member.
- Chair of the Library Committee.
- Director of the University General Library System.
- Director of the State Historical Society.
- University archivist, ex officio nonvoting.
- Secretary of the faculty, ex officio nonvoting.
- Provost, ex officio nonvoting.
- Secretary of the academic staff, ex officio nonvoting.
B. FUNCTIONS. Determines the policies governing the control and use of the university archives.