Meetings are held during the academic year on Wednesdays from 2:30-4 p.m. in Blackboard Collaborate.
- 23 September
- 21 October
- 18 November
- 16 December
- 27 January
- 17 February
- 17 March
- 21 April
- 12 May
- 1. Recommends to administrative offices and governance bodies changes in university priorities, policies, practices and programs that would improve the status of women.
- 2. Collaborates and consults with administrative offices and governance bodies to more fully support gender equity, employee engagement, an inclusive and respectful culture, and diversity.
- 3. Evaluates and monitors the status of women employees at the university.
- 1. Six faculty members appointed for three-year terms.
- 2. Six academic staff members appointed for three-year terms.
- 3. Six university staff members appointed for three-year terms.
- 4. One graduate student and one undergraduate student.
- 5. One postdoctoral scholar (research associate, postdoctoral fellow, or postdoctoral trainee), appointed by the Office of Postdoctoral Studies (VCRGE).
- 6. The Vice Provost for Diversity and Climate and the director of the Office for Equity and Diversity, ex officio, non-voting.
- 7. The chair shall be elected from among the faculty members appointed pursuant to section A.l. Academic staff appointed pursuant to A.2. may be elected to serve as co-chair. University staff elected pursuant to A.3. may be appointed to serve as co-chair.
- 1992-1994: information available upon request from the Office of the Secretary of the Faculty
- 1994-1996: committee dormant
- 1997-1998: available upon request from the Office of the Secretary of the Faculty
- 1998-1999: available upon request from the Office of the Secretary of the Faculty
- 2017-2019; Appendices
- Proposal to Update Faculty Policies & Procedures 6.56.A.7. Committee on Women in the University Election of Chairs (Faculty Document 2848, 4 November 2019)